7' MORSE POOL TABLE
Forging Old World style with modern craftsmanship, the Morse Pool Table is exclusive to Watson's and crafted with only the finest-quality wood, steel, and leather. This 8' table is outfitted with a 1" slate table and industrial-style, forged rivets as well as authentic leather drop pockets for added texture. Each piece, including the legs, professional-grade top rails, cabinet, and double main beams, is formed from solid hardwood, ensuring this unique table lasts from one generation to the next.
Make this pool table part of your perfect ultimate home recreation space when you pair it with additional items from our indoor and home rec collections. Options may include, but are not limited to game tables, shuffleboard tables, bars, sofas, sectionals, accessories and more.
Additional discounts may also be available on this product based on in-store special promotions
- Beams are 4" x 2" interlocking solid pieces of wood, extending the length of the table. Provides 66% more frame to slate support compared to the industry standard table. Unitizes the frame and give it incredible support that will not fatigue or fail over time.
- Strongest foundation possible Extends from the floor to the slate. Allows the heavy weight of the slate to be evenly distributed to the floor. Legs are attached to the cabinet by using heavy lag bolts and wood dowels.
- 100% Solid Hardwood Cabinet All Wood Interior Frame. No Metal.
- 6.5” Oversize Professional All Wood Top Rails, K66 Natural Tournament Cushions, Impressively Responsive and Accurate Play.
- 1" Slate 100% Accurate Rebound, Enclosed Wood Corners with Genuine Leather Drop-Pockets, 1” K-Patterned Framed Slate.
About Plank and Hide
Plank & Hide is a luxury brand in the home furnishings marketplace, offering uniquely authentic pool tables and shuffleboard tables, card and game tables, seating, bars, barstools, and more.
Plank & Hide has harnessed considerable assets to build and market a wide variety of decor solutions, rich in unique design and craftsmanship. We select only the best materials, employ a most accomplished group of professionals, and use advanced systems, technologies, and factories to deliver quality products at unparalleled values.